Has anyone ever had one? What are they for.. well I know that Laughing

but what do you do at them?

thatonethere
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
you play games like guess the flavour of baby food, do a sweepstake on birthweight, who can put a nappy on a dolly and dress it the quickest and you could get pamper people round to do nails etc, generally lots of cake gets eaten and you get lots of presents! x
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
We found an ace idea on the internet of a men's version of a baby shower called a beer and pampers party and everyone brings nappies and they have a barbeque so we're mixing them together and having games and a barbecue (in march) lol!! Most of our friends are males so it works better for us. Smile although is it ok to have one for a third baby?? I didnt have one for either of my other 2 lol x
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
I would say its ok for a 3rd.. i wouldnt have one for this baby but I didnt have one for ava so as its my last baby I want to experience it Laughing

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
That was my theory too lol xx
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
My sister went to one and said they just sat around chatting and ate cake! I hadn't thought about games. I thought they were a bit silly and very american a few years ago, but now I want one Smile.

xx

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
I had showers with both, but with DS I was dead set against games (typical American thing..), I only had to try and guess what was in the presents. No embarrassing cream in my face etc...
With DD a different friend organised it - she's American and I must say it was alot of fun with the games (but again nothing silly like cream in my face etc..) my favourite was seeing which one of us could put a nappy on a doll the fastest while holding the doll behind our backs. Smile
xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular