how do i STOP breastfeeding?????

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:27 pm 
Post subject: how do i STOP breastfeeding?????
heya all,

how do i stop breastfeeding all together, my daughter is nearly 15months old, and still breastfeeding on demand as well as solid foods, it is draining me, and also she bites, it hurts. i really need help

mummy2ollie
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
the only thing u can do is cut down feeds or just stop and dont give in just try and distract her or maybe buy her a new cup or beaker for her to have milk from and explain whats happening if she will understand x
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
thanks, it seems like i dont get 5mins to do anything

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Just tell her no, the same way you would if she was doing something else you didn't want her to do Question It's your choice at the end of the day, she's just a toddler and at that age they will carry on doing something as long as you let them , the good thing is because she's young it should only take a day or two for her to give up trying as long as you're consistant with it, once you decide to stop then you need to stick to it or she'll just get confused if you feed her sometimes but not others when she wants you to, a new cup is a good idea and maybe something else to distract her, like offer to read her a story instead of a feed,or play a game, she might just be doing it for attention so if she feels like she can get that another way it might make it easier to stop Question xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Feeding and Weaning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular