bfp and bleeding

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
When I'm having at 'nausea attack' I tell myself that its because I have strong pregnancy hormones which is good so bring it ON!! The worse I feel, the more I tell myself its a sticky one so its worth it Rolling Eyes Sending you lots of stickiness and positive thoughts xxx

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:58 am 
Post subject: bfp and bleeding
Thanks hun, i was thinking that, my friend told me we have got a early bleed clinic, never knew that and never heard of it before so gunna find out where that is and if its open today im guna go as bleeding has got a lot heavier, 1pad is soaked in an hour or less, stil keeping my fingers crossed, thank you all for the advice x x x
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
sticky glue being sent ur way hunni

nic xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 am 
Post subject:
I hope everythings ok with you, the symptoms you described were exactly how my morning sickness was in two of my pregnancies so FX thats a good sign xx
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:32 am 
Thanks for everything ladies but the games up for me, bambino didnt want to stay, tested again this morning an got a bfn Sad gutted beyond belief, rang the out of hours doctor last night because i was in agony an they said theres nothin they can do got to ring gp today, an gettin an appt with any gp in my doctors is a task and a half! thanks for the advice and support ladies, cant believe it xx
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Aww so sorry to hear that , I hope your GP can sort out some tests for you now to see if there's a reason for it xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry Lucy x
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:37 pm 
Thank u both, the dr was really nice she done some bloods to check hcg levels, said cervix etc looked ok and went thru pregnancy history with me, she is goin to contact me with results and may need more bloods done, although shes more than 99% that i have miscarried she just wants to double check and go from there, iv got to go to the hospital if pain or bleeding gets worse, devastated but the doctors gave me a tiny bit of hope for the future xx
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry Sad Big hugs and positivity for the future xx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry hun. xx
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear of your BFN!! - what a weekend you've had! Sad
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for ur support and advice ladies, really was a weekend an a half lol im more confused now than ever though! an i didnt think that was possible haha! so following startin bleedin on the saturday i bled til tuesday an that was it (was expectin to bleed for atleast a week) then yesterday i started bleeding again, very very dark (tmi sorry) and i got a letter from gp to go in to discuss blood results which has been made for thursday it said there was "no urgency" or somethin to do with appointment, they wont tell me the results over the phone either! so my mind has suddenly kicked bak into overdrive, no matter how far fetched the ideas seem my brains comin up with them anyway like i cud still be pregnant! surely they would tel me that over the phone wouldnt they? im baffled! what could this appointment be for? confused.com lol thanks again ladies xxx
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
What bloods did they do hun? Was it purely HCG levels or did they check anything else? It's going to be impossible to guess what it's about without speaking to them hun. Really hard but try not to torment yourself. xx
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
I think it was just hcg levels, she examined me an said cervix an everythin looked good, not sure if she ment looked good for mc or pregnancy? cant help torturin myself when it comes to this lol x
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
sorry you have gone through this hun. A lot of docs will call you back in to discuss things with you and explain why these things can happen and what you can do next.

By saying your cervix looks good - i would imagine they mean that it is not open (this can cause infections, etc) i was told the same when i was examined.

I really hope you get some good news soon xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular