low hcg cramping and spotting

mariemimmack
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:40 pm 
Post subject: low hcg cramping and spotting
I have recently found out I was pregnant, since then I have been spotting a dark brown discharge and mild stomach cramps, I've been to doctors and done blood tests, my hcg levels where 36 then two days later they where 45, I now need to go back for more tomorrow, I am so worried I may be losing my baby, has anyone else had similar symptoms and what was the outcome?
Eveingram02
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there,

Do you know how far gone you are yet? When I found out I was pregnant I Also had a brown sticky discharge, but only for two days. I went to the doctors and he thinks it may have been implantation bleeding, so nothing to worry about. Go to the doctors as soon as you can and I hope very thing goes well with the blood tests tomorrow. I know it's hard, but try not to stress over it too much, and try not to do too much, jut try and relax today. Good luck tomorrow, let us know how it goes x
mariemimmack
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
To be honest its not so much the blood I am worried about its the low levels of hcg, but thank you very much for your input
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Are you getting any pains in your sides at all? I don't want to alarm you but just to make you aware that when I had low rising hcg and brown discharge it turned out in the end to be an ectopic which can be very dangerous so please keep a close eye on your symptoms.
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi its have crossed my mind it could be that I have had some sharp pains now and then lower left always in the same place and just a dull pain like when on period
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular