Worried

Pumpkin80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:11 pm 
Post subject: Worried
I know I'm usually a worrier, but .........
I'm just 7 weeks pregnant with my 1st but don't feel it at all Sad At the start, I had quite a few symptoms (very achy heavy breasts, dizzy, tired, bloated, wind, mega hungry, thirsty etc) but now they have just about all disappeared or gone very minimal. I've felt nauseous 2 evenings recently but had no sickness at all yet. Not got my 1st appointment for a couple of weeks, but just need some reassurance. Had stomach cramping yesterday but its eased today and only felt 1 or 2 twinges (think I might have overdone it at work yesterday?) I don't know what to think. I've had no bleeding at all this pregnancy.
littleroodey
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Don't worry. That sounds perfectly normal to me. I didn't have any symptoms at all real and it makes it difficult to think everything is ok, I know. And cramping although really scary is perfectly normal all the way through.
You will have to think of something to get you through the next couple of weeks so you don't go mad! It's hard I know but I'm sure everything is fine. X
melamoox
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't worry, nothing you've said would suggest anything is wrong. I didn't feel pregnant until 12 weeks and then it's like I got all my symptoms in one go and felt horrible & couldn't eat from the sickness!
I know it's hard not to worry as I was in the same boat, what I used to say to myself was there's no pain or bleeding so everything is okay. When that didn't help I took another test, bit costly if your going to do that every time your worried though!

Don't worry, if anything were wrong you'd know about it. Just enjoy your time of feeling good without any sickness, it will come! Lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular