when should I worry?

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 pm 
Post subject: when should I worry?
For the past 24 hours baby girl has been really quiet.. Not completely still but alot quieter than usual and the movements that I am feeling are little soft ones where I'm used to ones that make my whole stomach move..my placenta is at the front so I know it can cushion some movements but when should I worry? The last half hour is the most I've felt her since yesterday afternoon...
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
if you are worried ring your assessment unit hun i would take no risks it better to feel like you have wasted there time than not ring them if you no what a mean. xx
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
I was around 26 weeks when this happened to me and didn't do anything for 2 days then when I finally got seen by the pre labour ward got a serious telling off for not going in sooner. Ring your labour ward and get some advice.

Good luck. xxx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
I can feel her moving now but it's not as strong as usual but my placenta is at the front so I think it's just cushioning what I can feel..
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
i would still ring my placentas at the front but it shouldnt change the movements enough to notice xx
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 pm 
Post subject:
Does baby have a routine time where she kicks/moves? Go lay down with a magazine and a fizzy drink and if you feel 10 movements within an hour..thats fine. I remember mine slowing right down at about this stage..but at her 'busy' period on an eve she'd always give 10+ kicks with in an hour (usually within 30mins).
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:42 am 
Post subject:
Yeah she just likes to give me a scare shes usually busyearly morning and mealtimes lol but I didnt really feel anything then at teatime I felt her but they werent as strong but her night time kicks were fine from around 10-1045 and shrs busy again now.. Shes done it to me twice now... :/ xx
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Ava used to do the same to me.. the amount of times i was down the hospital strapped to monitors was unreal Rolling Eyes xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
well after a very quiet day yesterday shes having a party in there today >< cant win!! haha xx
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
I've been the same. I've found movements have slowed down a little they just keep saying "your little and there isn't much room for baby" lol. I've had a quiet 2 days till last night, then bam. She was back lol. Its natural to worry x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular