Not sure

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject: Not sure
It looks as though I may be pregnant again when my daughter is only 13 weeks old. OH went back to Beijing in January but we met up in Berlin as he was there on work and I think I may have come home with a little souvenir Embarassed I have taken a few tests, two have come out positive but have been so faint its almost impossible to see then as I think its so early. Been to doctors and had my hcg levels tests on Friday, and will get the results and have another lot on Monday. Kinda scared and excited - if I am it means that this baby would be due late November, so I'd have two babies under a year old! Shocked Laughing

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 am 
Post subject:
Do you have any pics? Wow 2 under 1 Shocked
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:15 am 
Post subject:
I took one but you can't see anything as its really faint. I'm a little anxious now because I'm a week late tomorrow, slightly tender nipples and feel slightly sick at times. But it took just over a week to get a clear positive with Naia last time but it took nearly 2 weeks to get a positive with my ectopic pregnancy so now I'm freaking out.

Mind you, could it be that my cycles are out of whack? I've had two normal periods since having my daughter so is it possible that its just going through a crazy period?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular