Clearblue Digi with conception indicator... bit confused...

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:48 pm 
Post subject: Clearblue Digi with conception indicator... bit confused...
Hi Ladies, I got a BPF on Sunday with some cheapies from Ebay (although the are very sensitive at 10miu)

I went out a bought the aforementioned clearblue tests to set my mind at rest. I tested today which would be 15/16 days after ov. The 'pregnant' symbol came up quite soon which was reassuring. However, when the timer was flashing showing that the test was processing, the 3+ indicator was flashing too, is this normal? Then when the test has finished processing, it was sort of flashing between 2/3 and 3+, has anyone had this before?

It now seems to have settled on 2-3, would this be right if AF was due yesterday give or take a day?xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah sounds about right, the test isn't exact but if its 15 or 16 days since you conceived then 2-3 is about right and maybe if your levels are nice and high it was almost a 3+ it makes a decision by comparing the strength of two lines so maybe one was stronger at one point then the other caught up Question xx
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
DL05, I am renaming you the AskBaby guru Laughing Thanks for your reply Very Happy I shall do the next one next week and hopefully it will be 3+, just a bit concerned is all xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
I only know about the cb's as I pulled one apart and then googled to see why it had two strips and 3 seperate lines Embarassed Laughing and found a good website that explained exactly how they work Laughing
I'm sure you'll get your 3 + next time Smile , maybe they should do the weeks as docs would as well and say 4-5 and 5+ rather than doing it from conception , it would make more sense really Question xx
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Seriously, I would do exactly the same Wink I like to know the ins and outs of things too Laughing

I agree that the tests should tell you the number of weeks you are pregnant, rather than the conception date, I bet so many people get confused by it, especially for those who have longer or irregular cycles like me... Although there were literally 2 chances of conceiving this time, both 2 weeks apart Laughing Laughing Laughing so it didnt really leave any guess work in ref to ovulation time Wink xx

darkriver
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
I scared myself with Clear blue with false positives. Then I took ten other tests and it confirmed it. They say when they date it from your period you will be as double as far as long. I got 1-2 weeks and was a bit bemused.
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, they are quite confusing arn't they, why they don't put the number of week pregnant you are instead of the number of weeks since conception I don't know!xx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular