Leaking waters....

Summer7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 am 
Post subject: Leaking waters....
Hi ladies, my waters started leaking y.day at 15:30....went to see midwife at 7pm and she confirmed that she defo thinks it is my waters. As i have no pains yet I was advised to go home but they booked me in for induction today at 15:30 as they don't like to leave it anymore than 24hrs. Was hoping that I would start gettin contractions over night but still nothing this morning Sad only got 7 hrs to get in to established labour until its off for an induction. I am 38weeks today and in a bit if shock that's it is all happening early!! Has anyone else gone through this where waters leaked then either delivered on own accord or went in and was induced? Xxxx
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
I've never experienced it hun but good luck Smile you'll have your baby in your arms before you know xxx
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Aw dont worry, this happened to me too although I was having contractions, however, I ended up being induced anyway but had my healthy baby and on the plus side, if your waters are leaking they will probably by-pass the pessary and break your waters if they havent gone by then which means its quicker Wink Best of luck xxx

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
I leaked waters but was already in labour. Fingers crossed it goes quickly and smoothly!
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hiyaa, pessary went in at about 17;30 been getting perid like pains ever since so something is happening lol. Midwife checked me before the pessary and waters had defo gone she could feel top of baby's head and I was about 1/2 cms so hopefully it won't be a long 24 hours! Xxx
charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:17 am 
Post subject:
Ooo good luck if u haven't already had baby I'm sure ur very close now to having him/her in ur arms Smile

[url=http://lilypie.com]

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 am 
Post subject:
Hope all's gone well xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular