Working mums

CL
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject: Working mums
I have to let my employer know when I intend to go on maternity leave in a few weeks. This is my first baby and I have had a few problems, just wondered what other mums to be thought about when they would be looking at leaving work or for mums who have when did you leave? what do you all think. Hope you are all feeling well and take care.
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi CL,
it may just be me, after a hard days work but its not very clear what your asking her hunny.
cardea
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject: maternity leave
Hi CL -

I'm 37 weks now and decided to leave work just before christmas ( i think i was about 29/30 weeks ) After suffering a miscarriage last time i wanted to take it easy. However, everyone is different/ My mum worked up to 2 weeks before i was born and felt great. It depends on how you are coping physically and emotionally. I have been getting really tired the last few weeks and know there is no way i could still be working full time as well as being at this stage of pregnancy. If you have had problems with your pregnancy speak to your midwife for some practical medical advice - otherwaise go with your instinctrs and listen to what your body is telling you.

Good luck X Very Happy
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
I am going to leave around 30 weeks cos I think i'll be worthless by then at my job!!!! Laughing xxx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
I am due 2nd of aug and was only planning on leaving at the end of June. I personally financially cant afford to leave earlier but would still like a month or so to get used to being at home. My mum is off in July to as she is a teacher and has term time holdays. She has kindly offered to decorate the nursery as the baby gift.

Bless her xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular