Help - is this implantation bleeding?

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 am 
Post subject: Help - is this implantation bleeding?
I am ttc and have had lots of pg symptoms recently. I am due on on Sunday (5 days time) and am regular as clockwork. Today I went to the loo and passed a small clot and had blood when I wiped. No pain or anything. Does anyone know if this could be implantation bleeding?

Thanks.
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
I have no idea sorry. Well you will know for sure by the end of the week if it was implantation.

Lots of luck .
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
It could be, I think you can get implantation bleeding from about a week after conception, so it does sound positive for you, fingers crossed!!xx

RiceCrispieCakeHead
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi,

Thanks for your replies ladies. It wasn't implantation bleeding sadly. Try try try again Sad xxxxxx
jaybayy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:20 am 
Post subject:
A week before my period was due I got a very bright red light bleeding and it barely filled the tip of a tampon. Usually its heavy! It was off and on for about 2 days. The next day it stopped completely no blood what so ever. Then a day after that I got a little pink spot in my underwear. I'm confused , someone help please. Im scared
terrieann
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
I had my period last month and when i finnished the week after i was spotting which is very unusual and this month so far im 2 days late i did a test and it was negative so now im confused
bagdana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi my name is Dana i wondering if ya can help. I've had my period last week but i have like cramp down below and a lite period and Im needing toilet lot Im scared as Im onlin 26?
RiceCrispieCakeHead
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Well I had it again guys...6 days before due, had bright red blood on wiping, quite watered down if that makes sense. Nothing after, nothing since....

Hoping it's implantation! Bet expect it's the same as last month, just my body playing games Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular