advice needed asap please

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject: advice needed asap please
Ok so i know this isnt really the place 2 post this, i have posted it in mc an ttc but have no answers, basicaly my bleeding has stopped, as most of u know i got a bfp on sat and started bleeding that day, there was no blood at all yesterday, i am waiting for the doctor to confirm mc via bloods, its not normal to bleed for so little time after a mc is it? with my previous losses i bled for atleast 1week if not almost 2? any advice would be great x x
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 am 
Post subject:
hi hun - sorry to hear what you have been through. It sounds like you have suffered a chemical mc - i have had two of these in the past and my af was 3/4 days late both times but the bleeding was no different really to a normal af - because it is so early on there is nothing there to really come out so it should not be any different. i am sure everyone is different - i think i had a bit more cramping than normal but if i would not have done a pg test i probably would never have known. big hugs xx

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:53 am 
Post subject: advice needed asap please
Thanks hun, i think its just threw me a bit, even my normal periods last atleast 5-7days this was only 4days, guna c how everythin goes an try to get an appointment with gp, thank you for replying hun x x
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
You might find it starts up again but defo speak toyour doc if you know something is not normal for you xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular