Red nose day

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 am 
Post subject: Red nose day
My birthday is the day before red nose day so I was thinking rather than having just any old birthday party I was thinking of having a fundraiser in some way but I really have no ideas.. I cant throw a birthday party and ask people to donate to charity surely? I was thinking of asking people to donate the money they would have used to buy me a card and donate it to red nose day instead but that isnt really that adventurous

Anyone have any ideas??

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
maybe write on the invites a 'charity birthday party - all presents and donations gratefully received to go to red nose day'.

I think it is a lovely idea, good on you

xx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
Ok so I've set up a fundraising page where my friends and family can donate money rather than get me any cards or presents.

Now I was thinking of doing a sweepstake (as there is one in the fundraising pack) at my party along with a quiz.

For the sweepstake everyone can pay a pound and whoever wins can take half the money as the prize and the other half goes to charity.

The other thing I was going to do was a quiz perhaps everyone could get into groups and the winner could win a prize but I have no idea what would make a good group prize..? Any ideas as I really cant think of anything Confused

Hoping my party will be a good turn out, I just want everyone to have fun really as well as earn money for charity. xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular