Lets all group together that's had a reversal and now is TTC,
I'm sure we can all keep each other motivated and share each others stories,

Reversal oct 19 2012
Aged 39/partner 44 Crying or Very sad
JellyBean73
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
I had my reversal on the 15 October 2012. I am officially one day late so I am hoping this is my month will test on monday to make sure I have given things enough time to develop!

Much baby dust to everyone else ttc at the moment xx Very Happy
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies I had my reversal with Dr pickles on Monday Smile
Nissa43
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
Hi ladies I had my reversal with Dr pickles on Monday Smile
. Hi ladies and I had my reversal with Dr Pickles on Monday evening too lol , at home recovering.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to us all xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 am 
Post subject:
Hi Nissa x You must have gone in after me cause I was first on the list.. How were you sterilized? Smile
Nissa43
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi Hun, yes Dr Pickles said there was a lady before me so I guess that was you lol, I had clips when I was sterilized but when doc went in he said they weren't on my tubes (that's not un common though apparently) He said my reversal couldn't have gone any better, how was you sterilized jilly and how did it go? , hope you are recovering well Hun xx
Nissa43
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Oh jelly how exciting, got everything crossed for you Hun, keep us posted please xxx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 am 
Post subject:
I was cut but Dr pickles said it went well both tubes saved. I'm recovering well not as painful as I thought it was going to be. How you feeling? Are you still wearing your socks? Very Happy
Nissa43
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
That's great news, absolutely not still wearing those green socks lol, I am doing ok, thought I was up for a walk round asda yesterday but only managed to get to the fruit and veg isle before I had to go back to the car lol, did you go home on Wednesday ? Xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
I have still been wearing mine. Lol.. But will ditch them today. I haven't left the house but have just been doing odd little bits will venture out tomorrow.. When are you going to start ttc? Smile
Nissa43
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
That's great news, absolutely not still wearing those green socks lol, I am doing ok, thought I was up for a walk round asda yesterday but only managed to get to the fruit and veg isle before I had to go back to the car lol, did you go home on Wednesday ? Xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
I have still been wearing mine. Lol.. But will ditch them today. I haven't left the house but have just been doing odd little bits will venture out tomorrow.. When are you going to start ttc? Smile
I went home Wednesday afternoon, I live in Northampton so had a bit of a drive..
Nissa43
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
What a good girl for wearing your socks lol , it was a disaster going out yesterday , will try again in the week !! My hubby is looking after me soo well I will start ttc as soon as I feel well enough , the mind is willing but body not able right now lol xx Very Happy
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi nissa how you feeling today? I ovulated over the weekend and even managed to ttc Surprised with out damaging myself..lol.. Went for a walk around tesco with hubby and did not enjoy that! am now back home in bed,.. X
Nissa43
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
Omg check you out lol, I can't even think about ttc yet Smile on a good note, I am feeling much much more human today and have even been out to lunch so must be on the mend . So pleased for you starting your ttc though , I missed my ovulation days S it was just after surgery so will have to start once af has been , I said the supermarket was no fun didn't I lol xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular