Nervous!

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 pm 
Post subject: Nervous!
So liam and Craig are starting nursery next week and I am feeling really nervous about it all. They tend to be very wary of new places. Last year my gran took me, my mum and the boys to a restaurant to celebrate me passing my driving test and they were crying just walking into the place cos they didn't know what it was!
So I keep having visions of them screaming cos they don't want to go in, then crying the whole time we're there ( they only go an hour the first day to settle in) and then it'll be a struggle to get them to go the next day.
I was very clingy when I first started school and can remember sobbing the entire day for my mum and sitting the night before school in bed crying cos I hated going so much. I really don't want them to feel that way too Sad
Am I worrying too much?

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
awwww don't panic much, we as mummies stress far more than they do. Remember also that if they do cry it can be worked through, often they do it just to manipulate us *honest*

Alex has been doing nurseries since he was 6 months old and the last couple of weeks he has been crying when I drop him off, the minute I walk out the room he is the nursery clown all smiles and giggles, they know how to pull our heart strings. xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular