feeling really fed up..

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:54 pm 
Post subject: feeling really fed up..
I'm sure it's just my hormones having a good time at my expense but I cant shake this fed up miserable feeling off.. Everything seems to bug me atm too.. I feel like nothing I ever do is good enough for either the boys or my oh.. I do as mmuch as I can but I'm on constant pain and not sleeping and keep getting silly bugs. I started woth another cold this morning so feeling even more sorry for myself... And to top it off my oh is making me feel like he doesnt want to spend time with me.. He keeps going out or just nipping somewhere.. We had the opportunity to go out with no children for an hour earlier and he invites his friend to come with us even though he knows I dont like him...

Sorry for ranting (again) ... It's all I ever seem to do..
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:05 am 
Post subject:
awww hun! I have days like this too, I dont have spd or anything but I have days where I will just cry over things that wouldnt have bothered me pre pregnancy. And dont worry about ranting on here. I find its easier to get things off my chest on here so my OH doesnt have to deal with it, plus I odnt really have much family to talk to so ab is the only place I can get everything off my chest at times.

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular