Carseat?

Carlyx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:34 pm 
Post subject: Carseat?
Hey, Do you thing this carseat is to girly for my little boy

http://www.pramworld.co.uk/car-seats/infant-carriers-birth-12-months/maxi-cosi-cabriofix-pop-violet

also my mate has just had a preemie she has one of these carseats aswell what size can he travel in it ?

Thanks xx
Faerydae
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
personally I think it is a bit girly.. looks flowery? but hard to tell from the pic.

if you do want that one though, search for the name of it on the website and they have it in all different colours Smile

can't really answer your other question though... how premature was he? weight?
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
It is a bit girly tbh.

And your friends baby will likely be on hospital until he is a decent weight so once he is discharged he will be fine to use the car seat as he will be a good enough weight. They won't let him out of the hospital without being in a carseat so that's the only logic lol x

xTEGx
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Yes. Personally (regardless of the quality), I wouldn't buy that particular one for my son. x
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Guys Was Just Wondering And I could not really tell as the picture was blury but then found a different picture lol and is 4lb ok for him to come home in it you think as trying to sort things out for her
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:32 am 
Post subject:
Have they actually told her he's getting out ? Cos I can't see him getting out til he's more like 5lb?

jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Also when they let out a premature baby, the cat seat is assessed by the staff. They check it over and have them sit in their car seat for an hour hooked up to the monitor and if they can sit in the seat for an hour without the monitor being set off then they are allowed home x

Carlyx
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hey,
They have said he will be coming home in a week or 2 i know he will put weight on but they have said he will prob be just over 4lb as he is so tiny. i know about the carseat checks and tht having had a preemie myself and this is the only brand carseat she trusts that fits her pram and the pebble looks like her would be lost in it this one not so much.

Thanks Everyone For Your Helpxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular