Baby's growth

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm 
Post subject: Baby's growth
I read somewhere that the fundus at my stage should only be up to my belly button but I can feel the kicks in my cervix and some light movement just under my ribs. Is it possible for baby to grow ahead for a few weeks and then slow back down for it to be normal?

For instance the other week I only gained a pound, this week I have gained 3! Shocked Laughing xx

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 am 
Post subject:
I have no idea but Lola was a footling breach and her feet were stuck down there the whole way through x
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
growth can alter and they have growth spurts. i had movement in.random.places baby might b moving around a lot. i wouldnt go off weight gane to.much as that could be baby water placenta blood uterus xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
Mine seems to be moving all over the place! My app says should start to get into birthing position in next few weeks so expecting to get movement just at the top soon.

xx

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
I used to get what felt like kicks to my bladder but she was head down - when she finally arrived she had her hand up near he face and I'd obviously been feeling punches! Babys have growth spurts inside the womb like they do when they get out!
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
I still get movements all over my stomach baby very obviously somersaults in there.she did it for the midwife 2 weeks ago at my appointment when she was trying to find the heartbeat... Sometimes I feel the movements inside in a very different place to where I feel it on the outside ie I feel it near my belly button but down near my pubic bone on the outside?!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular