Would you go to hospital?

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:30 pm 
Post subject: Would you go to hospital?
Ok so I have had relatively normal braxton hicks for a good few months now, but today they are really quite painful.. not unbarable but if I was at the end of my pregnancy I would assume i was in early labour. Every time I get one my lower abdomen and pubic bone burns.. like its a cramp but you know the burning sensationg you get in your muscle from too much exercise? Its like that combined with period pain.. is this just growing pains or should I take myself to hospital?

I never had this with ava.. well not as painful anyways. Any advice or experiences I would be grateful xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
I think from how early you are you should defo ring the hospital and go in for observations.. Especially if you are worried? Hope your ok xx
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Did u go to the hospital hun?? X

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 am 
Post subject:
No, couldn't get anyone to have Ava plus i didn't want to waste their time Embarassed I had lots through the night but they seem to have died down now.. touch wood. Perhaps they are normal with second pregnancies Question going to keep an eye on it today, if they get worse or carry on I will just have to take Ava with me.. its just if I'm strapped up to a bed I wont be able to look after her, so I didnt want to go unless I could get someone to watch her xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
I have bh and they dont hurt unless she's in an odd position and it feels like something is stuck out.. Or if I get quite a few my bump aches.. If it doesnt seem right chances are it not. If you have any more today please ring your mw xx
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
I have had them really bad this time round infact they reminded me of early labour lol. I've not been concerned as I've heard its quite common.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular