Brand new to the site - 1st baby on the way! 8 weeks preg :)

Lainey253
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:01 pm 
Post subject: Brand new to the site - 1st baby on the way! 8 weeks preg :)
Hi everyone

Just joined this site tonight as its been recommended to me by my sister, and I'm typing this with a smile on my face. I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant with my 1st baby, never been pregnant before, still quite in shock to a degree (Yes, we did 10 tests!) but the news is starting to settle in now and we are allowing ourselves to feel excited.
Not that it should have been a surprise, we were actively TTC, but on our 2nd month, we very luckily fell pregnant.
Having been through a number of years worth of trauma with my sister (who I am very close to) who has been TTC, had failed IVFs, got pregnant with twins and went into early labour at 24 weeks, and lost both babies, and has in the past 12 months had 2 miscarriages, I have entered this pregnancy with fear of it all going wrong, fear of causing any further upset to my sister, and nervous excitement as I've mentioned.
Just wanted to join in the groups and get chatting to other Mums to Be, or maybe even Mums who can give me a tip or two as I (hopefully - everything crossed) move forward with this pregnancy Very Happy

Thanks for reading

PS Due date - 10th Sept 13! Surprised

Lainey
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:58 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations hun Smile hope you have a h&h 9 months. xxxx
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:24 pm 
Post subject: iv had mixed results
i took a clearblue pregnancy test and it came up that i was 3-4 weeks pregnant that was on tuesday. was at midwife on thursday ans she confirmed the pregancy but was at hospital last night and they told me that there was no hormones in my blood whats going on as this would be my first and want everything to go fine.
KathG
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
awww massive congratulations on your pregnancy. Welcome to ask baby. Wishing you a healthy and happy nine months (or 7.5 months should that be since you have already done almost 2 lol).

Sorry to hear about your sister, sending her lots of baby dust.

enjoy your pregnancy, try not to worry, I know its easier said than done. After what happend to your sister your family is overdue a bit of good luck and I am sure you will be fine.

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular