am i pregnant??

nicole89
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject: am i pregnant??
the last 2 days i have felt really sick like i have morning sickness i ha a termination 9 months ago Crying or Very sad but now im having the symptoms of morning sickness, yesterday my whole body was aching so bad the bottom of my back felt like it was gonna break my muscles wer sore still today as soon as i wake i feel sick and have pains around the pelvis area whilst i feel sick i also feel really hungry yet i dont feel like i want to eat anything!! i dont have sore boobs! yet my face has come up in spots wich i never get!! i took a pregnancy test but im not due on till next week and it come up negative!! i always feel tired and dont have the energy to do anything!! i have a 2 year old boy could i just be worn out and coming down with the flu?? or be pregnant?? they say u now! i knew with my first one and i think i no i am but maybe its just in my head!! confused majorly!!!!
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
Its unusual to have such strong symptoms so early before you are able to test, the only thing you can do is wait to see if your period is late and test then. When is your period due? Most ladies get sore boobs just before their period is due which is a sign of pregnancy but also that they are about to have their period Rolling Eyes xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular