flying when pregnant

BIGRED10
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:55 pm 
Post subject: flying when pregnant
Hi girls, im was due to go on hols the 3 March to Tenerife but now im 6 weeks pregnant and totally over the moon. Is it ok to fly as the flight will be 2hrs 45 miins (i live in spain mainland).Help please cos i dont know wot to doxo
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
My book says to check with your airline to see what their policy is and maybe also give your doc a wee call to double check what they think? xxx
booter
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Bigred10

You are fine to fly up until you are around 8 months pregnant and that is when the majority of airlines won't accept you. I flew to Florida and back from the U.K (both 7 hour flights) when I was 9 weeks in August last year. The doctor said it was absolutely fine. Just make sure that you make your travel insurance company aware. x
BIGRED10
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:34 am 
Post subject: xo
thanx for the help girlies i feel alot better now with ur help.xoxo

You are fine to fly up until you are around 8 months pregnant and that is when the majority of airlines won't accept you. I flew to Florida and back from the U.K (both 7 hour flights) when I was 9 weeks in August last year. The doctor said it was absolutely fine. Just make sure that you make your travel insurance company aware. x[/quote]
BIGRED10
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject: xo
oops imjust trying to get the hang of this - thanx for the advice girls and will defo be goin on hols now. my doc said it was fine but just wanted a second opinion.xoxo
ladylise
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:07 pm 
Post subject: Re: flying when pregnant
BIGRED10 wrote:
Hi girls, im was due to go on hols the 3 March to Tenerife but now im 6 weeks pregnant and totally over the moon. Is it ok to fly as the flight will be 2hrs 45 miins (i live in spain mainland).Help please cos i dont know wot to doxo

HI WELL I AM 20 WEEKS AND I TRAVELLED RECENTLY TO SPAIN FROM LONDON ITS NOT A PROBERLY YOU CANT TRAVEL AFTER 34 WEEKS.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:30 am 
Post subject: hi
i found out i was pregnant the day i was flying to turkey bit of a shock i was about 6 weeks and everything was fine hun apart from the heat got to me a bit and the flight i was on was 4 hours so u will be fine i was more gutted that i could not have a drink enjoy your hols xxxx lisa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular