Who would I need to speak to?

Post new topic Reply to topic
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 2313
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject: Who would I need to speak to?
Ok so I run a cake business and comic relief is coming up. I wanted to use my skills and do a massive bake sale to earn some cash for a great cause.. my question is who would I speak to about selling them in public, my business is a home run business and the only place i have sold in public before is a car boot and it didn't generate a massive interest tbh.. i there any chance I could talk with local supermarkets perhaps??

I am completely health and safety registered etc so I can legally sell anywhere with permission from property owners.

Any suggestions?

Guru Member
Guru Member
Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 1312
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
you could ask a coffee shop or something like that to have a table neaar the door on a weekend to help raise money. As long as you tell them that the cakes r not to be eaten in the cafe (in case they want only their cakes eaten)

I was in the eden cafe one weekend and someone had a stall that they were selling boob cakes to raise money for breast cancer.

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: