50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
serenityjade1028
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:16 am 
Post subject: help!!!
Ok. So my last period was december 7th. I bled for 18 days and now have now had my period for over two months. My cycles have been always regular. I have nasuea, headache, exhaustion,cramping, constipation and have to pee alot. I took a couple urine test in the beginning of jan and one blood test back in the on jan 10th and all have been negitive. Everyone at my hous have been tellong me i am moody. Not to mention i am bloated all the time. Could i really be pregnant? Help!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:55 am 
Post subject:
Simple answer is yes you could be , as you haven't tested since January I would test again now, if its another negative then it could be a hormone imbalance causing you to miss periods and have the symptoms, good luck xx
serenityjade1028
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
I took one yesterday n it was a light second pink line, so im assuming its right but imma take another one in three days to double check. Ive had a false positive before... i just wanna b sure before i get my hopes up again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular