Thanks DL05, now I have itchy bumps? No idea what they r?

Hb2u
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:08 pm 
Post subject: Thanks DL05, now I have itchy bumps? No idea what they r?
So I've been off my pill since aug 2012, pretty reg periods, usually start on approx 25th to 27th each month. For first time ever, feb 17 th wiped and had pink discharge, nothing on the 18 th. but 19 th pink again only when I wipe. Today cramps. Not as severe as my menstrual ones tho. I never spot, ever before period. My periods are always the same, cramps bad then I start bleeding. This pink stuff has never happened to me. Any suggestions? Read about implantation spotting but not sure if this could be it? I'm so new to all this. When I went off my pill, my husband and I agreed, not really trying but if it happens awesome, but if it doesn't we r ok w that too, so we haven't been tracking ovulation etc etc all thats kinda new to me Embarassed Embarassed

Last edited by Hb2u on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
It could be from ovulation, women who get spotting then often describe it as pink and watery , cramping after ovulation is common as welland the timing could fit if you're not due AF until the 1st of march Question , if you did ov as early as the 11th of Feb though implantation would also be a possibility , no real way to tell which it could be if you don't ov test, fingers crossed its a good sign for you though x
Hb2u
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
I'm due for period feb 25 th, not Mar 1st. So the pink discharge is coming 1 wk to 5 days before my expected menses is to start, that doesn't correlate to ovulation then does it? Ovulation spotting I thought ws 2 wks before expected period??

Last edited by Hb2u on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Well technically yes you would expect ovulation spotting more like 12-16 days before your next period (depending on your luteal phase) but if you aren't actually testing for ovulation then it just couold have happened later than usual Question
Sorry don't know why i read your next AF being due around 27th -29th Embarassed Question but if you did ovulate around the normal time then yes the spotting would be too late for that , you can have spotting around the time you would expect implantation though and still not be pregnant , pretty much anything can just happen one cycle quite randomly and out of the blue, I've been TTC for 2 1/2yrs and only had spotting in one cycle , totally got my hopes up but wasn't pregnant Sad
Hopefully its a good sign for you though and if it was implantation related you might get a BFP in the next few days, good luck xx
Hb2u
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
Also, The last few days I've had this rash, small itchy bumps, some bleed a bit when I scratch them. No idea what these are or if they can be related to pregnancy? I know nothing about pregnancy symptoms except tender breasts, nausea so all new to me.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
You can get skin rashes with pregnancy but normally that would happen later , it sounds more like heat rash or urticuria which can happen after an illness or because of stress, its best not to scratch though as that makes it worse, a anti histamine might help xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular