Not sure I'm allowed to do this so apologies in advance..

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:23 pm 
Post subject: Not sure I'm allowed to do this so apologies in advance..
But is there any chance you lovely ladies can view my website and like my facebook page, really need to bump my likes and views up to come up better on the google search engine.. sorry if i wasn't allowed to post this Embarassed

www.theguiltywhisk.com

Thank you in advance ladies Smile Smile Smile xx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my all your cakes look amazing I was drooling looking at them x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Lush cakes!!! Its about the only thing I can look at without feeling nauseous at the moment Laughing Yum Yum xxx

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Awww thank you ladies Embarassed I'm very flattered! I'm still in the very early days yet but I'm hoping to grow the business properly over the next couple of years. If it doesnt work out by then I'm going to train to be a midwife as thats my second favourite career that I'd like to do Smile I'll have to make up some ask baby cupcakes and send some freebies to everyone whos fairly local to me.. unless I can send them in the post.. but i dont think I can do that Roll xx

EmzandFlick
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
I liked your page, did try to add you but can't find you Laughing

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
aww if you inbox me your name and ill add you, i have privacy lock-down on my fb page so nobody can search me or add me as a friend.. had a few strange men try to add me a while back so just blocked it all Laughing

Thank you for liking my page! Thumbs up xx

Stacy09
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
Love the sound of toffee and apple cupcakes *yummy*

However you mention weirdos trying to add you on FB yet your address is on website for everyone to see? Maybe you should blur out your address on photo.
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm 
Post subject:
Stacy09 wrote:

However you mention weirdos trying to add you on FB yet your address is on website for everyone to see? Maybe you should blur out your address on photo.

Yeh I was thinking that lol I didnt know how to do that but in all fairness my phone number is on there too. I didnt want to stick anything over my certificate just because I dont want to damage it Question

Also I think someone knowing my address is different to some man perving on my pic of me and my family.. I just hope none of them are weird enough to come to my house Laughing

Its not really that the men are weird as such.. just that they try to add me because we have 1 mutual friend Confused Laughing

Last edited by XxAvasmummyxX on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stacy09
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:35 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I don't know sorry. Maybe just cut card out and place on top then re-take photo?

Or edit photo in paint and just cut the address and telephone number out?

Good luck with the cakes though they looks so tasty esp the one I mentioned above *mouth watering*
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 pm 
Post subject:
Stacy09 wrote:
Oh I don't know sorry. Maybe just cut card out and place on top then re-take photo?

Or edit photo in paint and just cut the address and telephone number out?

Good luck with the cakes though they looks so tasty esp the one I mentioned above *mouth watering*

I feel really stupid now Laughing oh just suggested the card cutting thing so I shall get on that tomorrow Embarassed and thank you xx

Stacy09
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hehe, not at all. I think also the telephone number you'll need a contact so maybe use a mobile and say on contact page if they leave you their phone number etc you'll call them?

Good luck with your success as those cupcakes look so yummy..
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh I dont like my number being up there either but I registered with yell.com today and once it goes live in the next few days I can have the option to have a divert number so although will ring through to my house it will be an 0800 number.. also good as it will mean free calls for customers using a landline xx

Stacy09
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:55 pm 
Post subject:
0800 number is perfect. I know this maybe a bit silly question as my OH runs a test team who test websites for website that cost millions to make and one thing he always say's he surprised with simple things like the contact email when typing in all details and they click send it does not follow though? I'll do a wee send from here for you to make sure it sends ok for you.
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 am 
Post subject:
Ahh thank you Smile just got your email. I knew it worked tbf as we tested it as soon as we set it up but thank you so much anyway, its good to see its still working xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:34 am 
Post subject:
XxAvasmummyxX wrote:
Stacy09 wrote:

Yeh I was thinking that lol I didnt know how to do that but in all fairness my phone number is on there too. I didnt want to stick anything over my certificate just because I dont want to damage it Question

Also I think someone knowing my address is different to some man perving on my pic of me and my family.. I just hope none of them are weird enough to come to my house Laughing

Its not really that the men are weird as such.. just that they try to add me because we have 1 mutual friend Confused Laughing

I have an app on my phone call 'picsart' and it has a blur function, so take a photo of the certificate then use the blur fundtion on your address.

I have my Facebook set to friends of friends to add me and if i get the odd weirdo I ignore the request or block them Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular