Activity DD

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:08 am 
Post subject: Activity DD
Hi. DD stays at home with me and always wants to be ON me.... I need to find an activity that she will like, keep her busy and happy doing it without me...
Any ideas please? xxx

Jolly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
How old is DD? Musical toys r great for keeping them entertained, also nursery rhyme dvd's seem to keep mine entertained. Or u could try building blocks/balls, play dough etc.... Hope u have some success!

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:59 am 
Post subject:
She is 1 month older than your little one. She loves building blocks, but eats play dough...
I'm trying to find something that she will do by herself, worried that she wants me around non stop.
Thanks! xxx

Jolly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
Have you tried musical toys, like the baby piano's or xylophone's or the activity toys like the musical baby walkers? I guess like everything else these things will only amuse them for a while. My 2 are both boys but they could spend hours playing with their trains and train tracks. You could even try something like a mechanical train which goes round a track, or a wee robotic toy like a dog that goes along itself and talks?????!!!

juliebarns
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:53 am 
Post subject:
My LO LOVES to play with his Thomas The Train set and he could do it by himself, for at least an hour or two without getting bored. Also like said above, try out musical toys. We have about 3 toy pianos and a little drum that our LO also enjoys playing with. Plus you never know, your child could be the next Mozart.
---------------------------------
Julie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular