Fed up of OH :-(

Maiyasmummy17
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:25 pm 
Post subject: Fed up of OH :-(
So basically I'm getting really fed up of oh. All he does is literally move from the bed to the sofa and watch sports or watch films that I've asked him not to around my daughter, his step daughter because they're violent or play playstation. He never wants to come out and do anything with us at the weekends. Even my mum is picking up on it and making comments. I am so tired and feel sick constantly and he does nothing except sit his back side on the sofa. This morning we argued cos he told our little girl to eat at the table when he went and ate on the sofa. We can't even agree I. Things like that how are we meant to agree on bringing up two kids?! I just feel so fed up he doesn't listen I've tried talking to him but he acts like my feelings mean nothing. All I seem to do now is get upset and think I'm going to end up on my own divorced struggling for the rest of my life with two kids by two different dads Sad what's he going to be like when baby is here oh now ill join in?! I just don't know what to think anymore. Anyway sorry rant over! Sad
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Have you spoken to him about it? My OH was a total nightmare but didnt realise how rubbish he was being until I had talked to him about it. Hes much better now and still slips back into his old habits sometimes (not getting up in the morning, playing XBOX all the time) but I pull him up on it and he gets his act together again.

I hope you manage to sort it out, if you do end up parting though, don't be disheartend about being single with 2 kids by different fathers, rather that than an unhappy life hun (I'm only putting that in if you and your OH can't work it out, which if course, I hope you do Smile )

From my experience, the majority of men need training, and ALOT of it too, they don't realise when they are being rubbish sometimes, so hopefully chatting about it will help xxx

Maiyasmummy17
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
I've tried we just end up rowing then things are ok then it goes back to him being like that it he'll spend the weekend down the pub. It's like he's just stopped making any effort and doesn't care and it'll be me who gets upset and hell just get drunk Sad x
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
Its seems as though you are in a cycle and cant break away from it Sad I guess you have to decide if its something you can both work on or decide if its something that just wont change in your relationship. Have you told him how serious you feel about it, as in you feel like the only option left is to split up? It might give him the wake up call he needs to make a change?xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular