Endometrium scratching

littlecherubs1973
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject: Endometrium scratching
Ladies, I have just been advised to get this done as it may help with implantation. I have to get it done either tomorrow or Tuesday as I am >day 21 and just had my prostap injection. Stimming starts 13th March.

I would love to know if it is as sore as it sounds? If you think it's worthwhile? And how long it takes?

Would love any replies this evening if possible as I've to phone the clinic tomorrow about this.

Thanks in advance ladies

LCx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Ive had this done on each cycle (so 3 times) , they're a little uncomfortable I wont lie but overall they dont really bother me. I've always been advised to take 2 nurofen an hour before and I think that helps. It's actually a pretty quick process about 10 minutes in total and most of that is getting you ready for it the actual scratching is literally 2 mins. As for success its not worked for me so far (heres hoping 3rd time lucky), but I've read nothing but good things about it so its definately worth it. x
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nutty!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular