hungry baby milk

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 pm 
Post subject: hungry baby milk
Holly is on aptamil 1st milk and i make 5oz which sometimes she finishes n sometimes she just has 4oz n leaves 1oz. through the day she sometimes only goes 2-2 n half hrs between feeds? at night she seems to go 4-5hrs lol. the aptamil hungry baby says suitable from birth but hv said better to use from 6 weeks?? she was 8lb 10oz at birth and now weighs 9lb 12oz at 3 weeks old. so she is a biggish baby! so my question is should i switch to hungry baby?? help please! xx
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:18 am 
Post subject:
my hv said if they are feeding more often in the day and going longer at night then stick with what you are doing. also at this age they have loads of growth spurts.

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:10 am 
Post subject:
I agree with steph. Every couple of hours in the day is fine as long as you are happy to keep up with the feeds. I have a bottle which I will warm, Poppy will have half, then top up with maybe 1/2oz 2 hours later before she has another nap during the day - all from the same bottle, but night time she will go up to 8 hours.

xx

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
oh good will carry on then Very Happy last nighf she went 8 hrs! xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular