please help soon!

tameshia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm 
Post subject: please help soon!
So I have been on and off birth control for about a year well in december 2012 I was pretty much off, on december 4-5 I had sexwith whats now my ex boyfriend, I was fine after but my period usely comes on the 20 well it ended up coming a week late on the 27 but I didnt think nothing about it.. Then all of last month january 2013 I been super tired n hungry but I just thought it was from stress till I didnt get my period so I took 2 hpt but both negative n still no period and I started gettin really bad head aches n dizzyness so I went to the doctor and they did a pregnancy on the 29 of january but it came out negative a week later I started having back pains only eating ice, pickles n backed potatoes no period and still having head ach and sleeping more and lower back pain on febuary 16 I went back for a blood pregnancy test because I was gettin more and more systoms the blood test came out negative so I was like watever and got over it starting taking aspirin for pain, I was also drinking now up to today febuary 25 I have no period my nipples are so sore I cant touch them discharging a lot my pee even different and sm peein more etc.
So I need help am im pregnant with 4 negative test or crazy?
Please let me know am scared am kinda younge so this is a first.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 am 
Post subject:
If the blood test was negative then you're not pregnant , urine tests can give misleading results sometimes but blood tests are much more accurate .
Going on and off birth control could have messed your hormones up a bit and could be causing your periods to be all over the place, if your hormones are out of balance you can get a lot of pregnancy type symptoms . If you stay off birth control they should eventually sort themselves out x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular