how am i confused??? help!!!!

aidandakotasmommy13
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 pm 
Post subject: how am i confused??? help!!!!
im 22 gettin ready to turn 23 and i have 3 children. so tell me how after haveing 3 kids idk if im pregnant...lol...my period for this month was supposed to start on the 16th, i actually started on the 11th...2 days later i quit...i normally have long heavy periods and this one was the exact opposite...in the past week any greasy food or the smell of grease makes me wanna throw up...yes i do smoke but here lately when i smoke i get so nausated...i am so tired all the time, ive been keeping headaches. and mood swings like crazy. my boyfriend is starting to think im bipolar lol..also in the last week every lil thing sets me off and i start crying. in the past 2 days when i laid flat on my back i feel this lil butterfly feeling in my lower stomach and its not gas so neone with advice help...
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
Have you taken a pregnancy test? I would test as there is a chance that the short bleed was implantation bleeding, this usually happens a week-10 days after conception xxx

aidandakotasmommy13
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:21 pm 
Post subject: yes
yes i have taken a test but its was a cheap one from the dollar tree and it said negative...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular