Rant rant rant!!!!! - UPDATE WITH APPOINTMENT! :-)

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject: Rant rant rant!!!!! - UPDATE WITH APPOINTMENT! :-)
I am super peed off!!!!! Mad Mad Mad I have my hysteroscopy in less than 48 hours (thurs at 1.30pm), I didnt know where I was in my cycle as I got so many friggin positives on the opks that I got norethisterone and started it saturday to cover myself so AF wasnt upon me for the proceure (as it says you can be on af) and I went to the loo before wiped and had the tiniest brown blood like a pin prick size and then again the same later (only when I wiped) and I have that feeling that she is on route and will be with me shortly

I could kick myself and my stupid stupid body Mad this could put us back another 2 months Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as I will not be able to have the procedure done and obv it will put us back to the end of the list again!!!

I am so annoyed as there are huge changes going on at work and we are moving premises and merging with another company (means I know have a 35min commute 3 motorways instead of 6 mins down 2 roads Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad) and lots going on quite positive for me and my role and wages etc but I really really wanted to start IVF before the move as once we move I am going to have a new FD and its going to be a bigger company and not as personal and I just wont know what to do I havent got the holidays spare at the mintue!!!!!!!!!

God I feel like crying today!!

Sorry for the massive rant ladies just needed to get it out!!!!!

I am so annoyed at my stupid body I really hate it playing games like this with me! Crying or Very sad

How is everyone?
Claire, nat, susanjosh, kazm?

Sorry if I have missed anyone its been a long time since I have been on here
xx

Last edited by teehopes on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun it doesnt rain it pours but on the plus side i had exactly the same thing with nor!! I had tiny ammount of spotting and constant af pains even bloating. I was sure she would arrive any second but she didnt.

Really really hope the bleeding does not start xx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
Aww hun, big hugs. Sounds like it's going to b a v. busy time for you.

Got my fingers crossed for you that spotting stays as just that and doesn't turn into full-blown af before Thurs.

I think anyone would feel like crying with that much on their mind.

As a very wise lady said to me...it'll be alright in the end, it has to doesn't it? xxx
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Laughing thanks kazm Very Happy

Well I have no af at all!!! all I have had is the tiny brown spots yesterday! Confused

I am praying she can stay away until at least thurs later afternoon so I can get the procedure done and then we are on our way to getting a date to start IVF!!!

From what I remember I get the results there and then so if its ok to go we may if there is a place start when AF next comes!!!!!

me and OH are just so ready for it we want it so much, I want a baby Crying or Very sad I went to see my friend last night her sister is pregnant and had her 20 week scan the other day and is gutted that she is having another boy Shocked Evil or Very Mad she wants to take a walk in other peoples lives and see how any of us would feel even getting a bfp! she came off the pill and fell pg straight away!
honestly some people just pee me off!!!!

I think after 3 years 8 months ttc its out turn soon enough but it cant come quick enough!!! xxx
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 am 
Post subject:
Aww hope she stays away for you Teebs , I didn't have the spotting with the Noresthisterone but I did constantly feel like AF was on her way but she never arrived ,I had read spotting is very common with it .
If you just have spotting or light bleeding it shouldn't be an issue for the Hysteroscopy anyway, when I had mine with the cannulation in October they even said full AF didn't matter Shocked , apparently some docs are bothered some aren't ,but it was me who wanted to avoid that Shocked Laughing Which docs doing it ?, I had Dr Seif and he wasn't bothered Question they have a light on the end where the camera is so they can see pretty well whatever the conditions Embarassed Laughing (I saw some pics) and often them poking about causes some bleeding anyway Smile
Try not to worry the Noresthisterones always worked for you before hasn't it ? Hopefully you'll get some good news on Thursday Smile You never know if they find a septum and remove it then you might even get a BFP before you need IVF xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Aww Terri what a pain, I've never experienced any kind of spotting when on Noresthisterone myself, Im sure it will keep the witch away. Just think you're almost 1 step closer to Ivf now!
You've been very quiet of late is that because of work??

Afm just done our 3rd cycle (2nd frozen transfer) official test date is tomorrow which Im absolutely dreading. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Nat

Thats what I thought its never been a problem before (having af) they dont seem to bother!

Just reading the info it says on there (which I only read a few days ago) that AF is a no go as it can make it hard to see as the womb lining is thick Confused

I am going to re-read it at dinner again to make sure I have read it right!!

This time tomorrow I will be on route to get the next part of our jounrey under way!!!! if anything I really want it to just be ok so we can start ivf straight away, I know it might sound a bit daft to oother people but I just wnat to get started at IVF now! We are ready and prepared!!!

Nat I normally get bloating and AF type symptons with noreth but never spottting I have had nothing since so its a good thing at least I can get on with tomorrow!! How are you? are you still ttc? not persuaded OF to go for IVF yet?

Claire OHMYGOD I totally missed that you are testing tomorrow!!!! Shocked Shocked

I am going to cross everything for you hun!!!!!!! how do you feel? ]

Yeah work is SUPER SUPER busy, its keeping my mind off ttc completely! We also have big annoucment on friday so basically lots of distruption but its all good new things going forward but the peopple that are so used to doing naff all and moaning about it are going to get a massive shock at the new changes! Also in and out of meetings a lot now so dont even get time to check on my ab friends much Crying or Very sad I pop on my phone sometimes but I am also mad busy at nights aswell honestly great for taking my mind off things but I never stop haha!

God I am crossing everything for you xxxx
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no!! hope she stays away..... i too noticed you werent on here... been wondering how u are! u sound very busy!... i was similar when i was starting ivf, they told me oct/nov time to start and when it got to oct they said they were full so jan!!!! grrrrr was so upset.... looking back im glad it was then now as had wedding (and family kicking off)... currently just started our 2nd attempt (didnt respond to first one) (was labbtccno1) changed my name Embarassed hopefully it will all work out perfectly... fingers and toes crossed for u Smile xxx Louise xxx
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Phew she's stayed away. Glad to hear you're keeping busy so your mind isn't on ttc permanently. I hated that.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope it turns out how you want and you get started on your ivf journey so soon.

xxx

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck for the procedure tomorrow. Hopefully that will be the last thing and you can get on with IVF. xx

Claire, good luck for testing too. Got fingers X'd for you. xx
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:42 am 
Post subject:
Good Luck for today Teebs Smile hope everything goes smoothly for you , have you checked out the IVF section today ? xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:24 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today Terri xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hope it all went well. x
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm 
Post subject: Re: Rant rant rant!!!!!
teebshoping wrote:
I am super peed off!!!!! Mad Mad Mad I have my hysteroscopy in less than 48 hours (thurs at 1.30pm), I didnt know where I was in my cycle as I got so many friggin positives on the opks that I got norethisterone and started it saturday to cover myself so AF wasnt upon me for the proceure (as it says you can be on af) and I went to the loo before wiped and had the tiniest brown blood like a pin prick size and then again the same later (only when I wiped) and I have that feeling that she is on route and will be with me shortly

I could kick myself and my stupid stupid body Mad this could put us back another 2 months Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad as I will not be able to have the procedure done and obv it will put us back to the end of the list again!!!

I am so annoyed as there are huge changes going on at work and we are moving premises and merging with another company (means I know have a 35min commute 3 motorways instead of 6 mins down 2 roads Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad) and lots going on quite positive for me and my role and wages etc but I really really wanted to start IVF before the move as once we move I am going to have a new FD and its going to be a bigger company and not as personal and I just wont know what to do I havent got the holidays spare at the mintue!!!!!!!!

God I feel like crying today!!

Sorry for the massive rant ladies just needed to get it out!!!!!

I am so annoyed at my stupid body I really hate it playing games like this with me! Crying or Very sad

How is everyone?

Claire, nat, susanjosh, kazm?

Sorry if I have missed anyone its been a long time since I have been on here
xx

Hey teebs

Sorry your having a pants time .

It might be best still being upfront with your work still other wise you will stoll have even more stress trying to get to appointments .
When I you think you will be starting the Ivf ?

I'm still doing the iui , my last cycle was cancelled as josh missed the sample pot Surprised Laughing Laughing

So my 6th cycle will start again Friday .

I ended up in hospital near me on Friday night as had strong pains in my tummy , they scanned me and think it was mild ohss, I'm not so sure though . Either way I feel ok now , was scary though .

I'm still due Ivf may time Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
How did you get on Teebs? xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular