Asda baby clothes

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:03 pm 
Post subject: Asda baby clothes
Ok so I have seen a few gorgeous outfits for y little girl but asda sizes look massive? I bought one that is 0-3months and very summery but I'm worried she wont fit into it until autumn.. has anyone ever bought asda clothes and what are their experiences.. I might go back and get first size (it says it goes up to 9lb) Ava was 7lb so I doubt this one will be that big surely.. Question xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:21 am 
Post subject:
I got all my baby clothes out last night to sort into size piles. Weve been given quite a lot of vests/babygrows.. And I have to say asda clothes look the biggest, even there first size, even though Tesco newborn goes up to 11lbs?

I'm not sure whether to bother with newborn.. I grow big babies.. Charlie was nearly 9 lbs ans Lewis was 11 they are inducing me early this time because of that but not sure if she'll be much smaller than Charlie was lol.. X
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject:
I bought lots of asdas clothes all different sizes and i have always found the sizing spot on xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
Isobel has always been pretty much in the appropriate age / size in George clothing. I'm not planning on buying much newborn stuff - we have all the neutral stuff we bought for Isobel, a lot of which she didn't wear as she was so huge! I find Tesco stuff shrinks (probably just how I wash it!!) or comes up a bit small on Isobel but George is fine.
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
I buy a lot of Asia clothes, I find that the Disney for Asia are fine but the Asia own brand clothes are huge! I brought belle some leggings for 18-24 months, she is a very tall 3 yr old and they are still a bit long!

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Asda stuff is huge - my little man wears 6-9m asda, and he's nearly 1year old! Smile x

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
I've found asda clothing to be the best fitting for my lo Smile

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
I found Asda to be a good fit, but the last lot of stuff I had was very poor quality. Vests going out of shape quickly. Took a top back as it stretched after one wash.

Sainsburys run up massive, but alway very good quality. Sam was in 0-3 babygrows at 6 months Laughing

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:01 pm 
Post subject:
I buy all of Lolas vests from there (no sleeves, plain white) and they're perfect sizing however outfit -wise they're big but so are all newborn stuff, Lola was in newborn for quite a while and she was 7lb 13oz, very tall! X
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
Asda kids clothes are def huge! They seem to make the tops so wide can't comment on dress but I try and avoid them now as Joshua is so small 12 month tops can hang off his slender 3 yr old frame!

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 am 
Post subject:
My daughter got some stuff from asda and found it very big, her baby was 9lb 3 1/2 ozs so no tiddler but the 0-3 stuff was huge on her until she was about 6 weeks old, I think its more length that matters though as my daughter is quite short and her little girl is chunky but not very long Laughing Its a pain though because you can't wait until they're born to see how big they are because then they'll have the next seasons clothes in Rolling Eyes xx
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:07 pm 
Post subject:
Anais still doesnt fit into her 0-3 month snow suit Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular