Nursery colours

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:52 pm 
Post subject: Nursery colours
Bought most of our nursery stuff in January in the January sales. Have gone for all beige and neutrals seen as we don't know what we're having. I love everything we've bought but am now wondering whether it's going to look boring. Most of the house is cream and beige haha. I can't think of another unisex colour that will match though.

Anyone any ideas? Or has anyone done a very neutral one and been happy with it?

Thanks xx

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
We painted Isobel's room a pale green and she had yellow curtains and lampshade. For Tiddler, we're painting the room yellow. Isobel had jungle stickers and Tiddler will have farm stickers. All the clothes we have that were Isobel's are beige, yellow or white. It's not very exciting!
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
I like yellow. Of you could just have baby in a moses basket in your room and decorate when babys here xx
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
Joshua's room was painted a pale olive green and we had white furniture and bought teddy beigevandvgreen stickers from baby r us. It worked really well and I still love it now! Very Happy this poor baby won't even have a nursery decorated as this time once I know the sex then I will put either a girl or boy theme to it. If its lucky it may have same furniture as Joshua as such good value.

Happy decorating! X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular