Is this somthing to worry about??? HELP

angelwings17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:33 am 
Post subject: Is this somthing to worry about??? HELP
Im 27, my partners 29. WE have been trying for a baby since June 2012. No luck at all. Before that I was on Mini pill.

I'm getting really worried about my periods they are becoming more irregular.

My cycles since trying to concieve have been

I only have 2 day periods as well. With 1 day of spotting maybe before or after period.

Could this be causing problems for us?

Another strange this I have noticed is after i've had my period up to a week later I still have sore boobs, back and cramping.

And every couple of months my period will just be very fresh bright bright red blood. Ive never experienced this before.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Womens cycles often vary in length by a few days, most doctors don't consider it a problem if its less than 7 days from one month to the next , even then its normally down to changes in when you ovulate rather than any major problems.
If you're not ov testing though I'd maybe try sex every second or third day just to make sure you don't miss ovulation as it could be changing by a few days every month , 8 months isn't considered particularly long to try for but I know it feels like forever, many times its just the timings thats out though and having sex more regularly throughout the month just makes sure you've got it all covered .
If only having 2 days of bleeding is normal for you (compared to before you took the pill) then it's unlikely to be a problem,of your body is being particularly efficient at shedding the ,lining then the blood will often be redder looking with no clots .
I also find I can have some overlap of symptoms from a previous cycle at the beginning of the next, but it could just be that oestrogen rises before your period and just gets higher in the beginning of the next one so you get some symptom overlap .
Your GP might agree to run some routine blood hormone tests though if its really bothering you xx
angelwings17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:53 am 
Post subject:
thank u so much for your relpy.

I use to have 4 day periods. Then on the pill it was 3-4 days. The 2 day periods have happenned in the last 5 cycles.

LOL I just feel like im getting old and maybe ive waited to long and maybe my short cycles were possiably the problem.

I got pregnant once when I was 22. but miscarriged at 5weeks.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
You're not old at all, fertility doesn't start to drop dramatically until over 35 and even then you're still in with a chance until the menopause , it could just be your body adjusting to being off the pill Smile xx
dessydell
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 am 
Post subject:
If your body has been used to the pill, patches or implants it can take time for it to get back into the swing of things. It can be frustrating, we know. So we've done a little research to find out how to get pregnant fast. From changing your diet to trying different sex positions, there are numerous ways that you can boost your chances of getting pregnant.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular