got oh's results

nikki238
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:20 am 
Post subject: got oh's results
Just going through fertility tests at the moment. Had an internal scan and cd21 blood test, which were fine. Had cd 1-3 which we don't know the results of yet. And going for a hycosy in a couple of weeks. Oh went to the doctor to get his second set of semen analysis results, which weren't good. Count was 6 million but with above average motility. But morphology was really low at 1%, 4% being normal. oh is gutted as you can imagine. Now we know why it took 7 years to get pregnant! We've had 2 pregnancies, unfortunately we lost the second. But just to let those of you with low sperm problems know it definitely can happen! We didn't have any help. So we're not giving up hope just yet! got oh on well man vitabiotics, he doesn't smoke, only drinks occasionally and eats healthily so there's not much more we can do. Also i read on the internet to have sex more regularily, as this gets rid of the bad sperm so more healthy new ones can be made. Trying to be optimistic, worked out there are 130'000 good sperm all swimming in the right direction!! And all we need is one! Also morning sex is better as the sperm count is slightly higher.
Hope i may have helped some of you with these little bits of info, just thought i'd share!! Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry his results weren't great Nikki. If it's just one bad result it might not be reflective of what's going on over all. My husband had a very bad SA 1st time round but second one was fine. xx
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 am 
Post subject:
That right this is not to good report, I think you both have to meet doctor and take his suggestion that will be the best Idea. And go as per this suggestion then sure you will get the good result.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular