Cycle Help??? Fertility problems maybe?

angelwings17
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 am 
Post subject: Cycle Help??? Fertility problems maybe?
Im 27, my partners 29. WE have been trying for a baby since June 2012. No luck at all. Before that I was on Mini pill.

I'm getting really worried about my periods they are becoming more irregular.

My cycles since trying to concieve have been

I only have 2 day periods as well. With 1 day of spotting maybe before or after period.

Could this be causing problems for us?

Another strange this I have noticed is after i've had my period up to a week later I still have sore boobs, back and cramping.

And every couple of months my period will just be very fresh bright bright red blood. Ive never experienced this before.
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
They are not too irregular to be honest. Perhaps your body is trying to sort itself out after the pill. To be sure if you are ovulating or not you can speak to your doctors and they can do some bloods. Some doctors like you to be trying for at least a year before trying. Ovulation predictor strips are good if you have a period every month too. I am very irregular and go months between periods and my flow is very light for 3 days so on the bleeding front not sure.
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
Me an my hubby have been ttc for 11 months , I was recently on the birth control the implanon . I have only had two regular periods , january an febuary . 26 days in between . I done an ovulation calender an it predict I would ovulate today , so I took an ovulation test , an I am ovulating . Me an my hudband had intercourse the 23 , 24 , 25 , 26 , 27 , & also this mornin the 28 . What are my chances of been pregnate this cycel . I can fill im ovulatin . An , I can also tell by the mucus . But , our friends an family say were are to young an cant do it . So I have no one to talk to about this ! Could anyway help in anyway ?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome. It can take a while for your body to go back to normal after hormonal methods of contraception - and Implanon is known for hanging around a long time after you have it out. I don't really know what you are asking but I'm sure we'll all try and help answer what we can. Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular