Teething symptom??

catfishmum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:07 am 
Post subject: Teething symptom??
Hi,
I usually have to fight my 6 month old to have daytime naps (usually he wins, but today, he woke at 6 (quite a lie in) had half his bottle and a bowl of porridge, then had an hours nap at 7.30, he then woke and had another 4 ounces, was whining like a puppy for a it and then fell asleep again at 10 and is STILL asleep (now 12.00)he doesn't have a temperature but his first tooth came through about a week ago. Could this Lethargy be a symptom of the teething?
TIA
x
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
To be honest its hard to know because every baby deals with teething in different ways.

My daughter wakes in the night when she's teething, bites/chews everything, pulls at her mouth and is a bit grizzly.

She's got four teeth now (two bottom came through together, as did the top two) and it was different each time (the first seemed more painful, but this time was worse for sleep)

I would just let him do what he needs to do, as long as it doesnt completely disrupt your bedtime routine. Smile

]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular