Help!

Hm52
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:56 am 
Post subject: Help!
Hi im new and I'm ttc no2 and looking for some help. My last few cycles since coming off my pill have been 30, 32, and 24 days. This month I tried using boots opks and got fed up by cd18 that I'd had no positive so gave up to save the rest for next month. Then on cd19 I had what I thought was ewcm so bd'd accordingly! Now it's cd30 and I tested and bfn. In fact as I write I pretty much know the answer but is there a chance I tested too early and I might still be pg?!
Thanks lovely ladies for your help!
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and welcome. It is still possible that you could be pg and get a negative test o day 30. Depends on test sensitivity etc. You're not out 'til af shows. Smile
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply Kaz - I really hope you're right! Fingers crossed! Glad to have found somewhere to ask these questions - my oh thinks I'm crazy!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
If cd 19 was ov day and you normally get AF 2 weeks later then you're not really due until monday or so, so testing friday could have been too early :)Especially if you didn't use an early test .
I have had bouts of irregular cycles so what i did with the ov test was waited until I noticed my cm changing from white after AF to becoming clear and watery, thats a good sign your oestrogen is rising before ov and that you'll ov in the next 3-5 days, I noticed it because I had a clear blue fertility monitor and when that went to "high" I would get the clear cm around the same time and that was always 3-5 days before I got my little egg symbol which is the same as a positive OPK Smile (I always backed the monitor up with OPK's as well Embarassed Laughing ) Good luck xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:47 am 
Post subject:
You're welcome. Being able to ask questions like that on here is very helpful. Good to be ale to talk to people in similar situations who understand. Smile
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks DL05 that's really helpful. Af got me though. After all the waiting at least now I know! Better luck next time!
Hope you both had a good weekend!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular