swelling of legs/feet

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 pm 
Post subject: swelling of legs/feet
I know this can be a normal pregnancy thing but is there a stage/time that its not normal ?

Mine have been swollen for a few days to look at i guess they dont look to bad but i know theyve swollen as my socks are tighter espcially bad sock lines on my ankles and my skin feels tighter

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
yes you look out for other syntoms too, so off top off my head, I think you need to see if you face is swollen as well.

Look up symptoms of pre-eclampsia, that tells you.

Good luck. xxx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Swelling alone is fine (unless its sudden) but if you have a headache or blurred vision at all ring your midwife even if just to get your bp/urine checked.. Also a pain in your ribs is another sign to look for (I think thats what my mw said) I've had bad headaches all through an every time I see her she reminds me the signs. Xx
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
I was tested for pre eclampsia on Wednesday as i had slightly high bp & little protein in urine so they sent a mw round Wed to double check and all came back ok so far. Thanks ladies I'll keep a check on it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular