normal to be worried?

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 pm 
Post subject: normal to be worried?
hi Smile
i have just found out that i am pregnant.. i will be 6 weeks on tuesday.. although very happy and very excited, i am a little overwhelmed with worry, this is my first pregnancy and although relatively healthy, i am so so scared about having a miscarraige.. i'm scared every time i go pee in case somethings happened.. i know i'm probably putting unnecessary stress on myself but of course, i really want this, and obviously, i would be heartbroken if it happened.. i just don't think i'm gonna relax until i'm 12 weeks gone.. anybody else felt/feel like this? normal? xxxxx
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations. It's completely normal to worry, so it's hard for me to say try not to. I remember being petrified of seeing blood every time I went to the toilet for the first 12 weeks!

Relax as much as you can and hopefully the time will go quick for you, and you'll be reassured at the scan. It's such a magical moment.

xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
this is my 3rd healthy pregnancy and even now at almost 33 weeks i still look for blood everytime i go to the toilet. it is completely normal to worry Smile

congratulations and i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months Smile xx
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:31 am 
Post subject:
yeah. and like, every little pain i'm panicking. i can't help it. hopefully i'll ease up! oh i bet it is, i can't wait. thankyou both for your replies xxxx
nds
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:33 am 
Post subject:
congratulations to the both of you also, h&h 9 months xxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular