3 AF's in 29 days!!

lindseyjane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am 
Post subject: 3 AF's in 29 days!!
Haven't been here in a while, getting really frustrated.

Right had implant removed october 2012, had regular ish AFs until feb, had 1st AF 3rd feb until 5th feb, then AF appeared again on 17th feb until 21st feb, then appeared again on 1st march! Driving me mad now! Just don't really know what's going on or when I should next be due on or when I should test etc. just looking for some advice really and help would be appreciated.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
Tricky one really as it can be hard to tell whats a proper AF and whats just a hormonal bleed when you've come off contraception fairly recently , but the timing for the middle "AF" of the three would be around the right time for ovulation if the first one was a normal period Question
Sometimes women can have bleeds around then not just from the ovulation itself but from the sudden rise in hormones irritating the womb lining and make some of that shed I've had it happen once in 2 1/2yrs of TTC had bleeding off and on for about 4-5 days and then had spotting on and off until my actual AF which appeared around when I expected it .
If this was a mid cycle bleed for you then the AF that started on the 1st could well be your normal AF . You might find that this cycle goes back to normal, but it might be worth getting some ov tests just to see when or if you get a surge and then if the bleed happens again at least you'll know why Question xx
lindseyjane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
Well I think the 1st one was actual AF as this was around the corrected time, so I think this on which began on 1st march must be my normal cycle, I've been to GP today just for some clarification really and said for me to have swabs taken once this bleed has stopped so hopefully will have some answers soon Smile

Thanks for the reply Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular