need advice

Mrsbrumfield
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 am 
Post subject: need advice
I have been on birth control on and off for a month in a half. i was having irregular periods but had normal periods on january and febuary but i waited for my period to come on for march and i have not seen it i had a light pinkish/brown discharge that was on for about a day and a half and i researched what it might be implantation bleeding but idk. i would like to understand because i too a hpt and it didnt say anything at all at first and i had to do something and came back an hour and it was negative but i am 9 days late on my period. i have been having cravings,sore breast, light pains in my stomach, back pains, tired all the time and frequent urination. I think im pregnant but idk if i should take another test or now and how long i should wait..... can someone please help me understand i trully feel pregnant. help
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:09 am 
Post subject:
If you havnt been taking your birth control properly and having unproected sex then you could be pregnant, but also if you havnt been taking it properly your period could be late because of that.

I would test again in a couple of days.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular