eating cured meats?

nds
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 pm 
Post subject: eating cured meats?
i'm finding conflicting information, regarding cured meats.. the doctor said not to eat 'cold' cured meats but didn't state whether i could eat them hot.. i googled it and a lot of it did say i would be okay to eat them (eg pepperoni, chorizo) providing i reheated them until they were piping hot and to be eaten straight away? just thought i would check with you ladies whether this is right, and if anyone had/didnt have any problem eating pepperoni/chorizo, whilst piping hot and in moderation (like everything else in a pregnant ladies diet Laughing ) thanks xxx
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
I've still been eating chorizo.. Hot and cold from the fridge.. didnt realise you werent supposed to.. X
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
I've been eating hot chorizo and peperroni on pizza but have avoided everything else.

nds
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:23 am 
Post subject:
yeah, a risk for something i've forgotten the name of.. that's ok then, if i end up eating either i'll just make sure it's piping. thanks xxxx
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
I was completely addicted to chorizo during my pregnancy, ate tonnes of the stuff! Had no idea that I wasn't supposed to, whoops! Needless to say we are all well!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular