trying to concieve

shelly1290
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:00 pm 
Post subject: trying to concieve
Hi me and my partner have been trying for a baby for atleast 6 months now
i already have 2 children from a previous relationship.
we dont seem to be getting very far with falling pregnant, hes beginning to worry that he may
be infertile.
Over the last week ive been suffering head aches , back ache , tiredness , sore and itchy breasts but im too worried to do a test incase it doesnt say what we are hoping for.

I didnt expereience any symptoms with my 2 previous pregnancys.

can anyone give us some advice about this.
Thank you
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
6 months isn't very long to try really, it feels like forever mind you while you're trying, but the number one reason why people who don't have problems are most likely to not conceive is simple timing issues, your GP wouldn't normally do anything yet they tend to say wait a year before running tests, but you can get ovulation tests that you just pee on, that pick up the LH surge just before ovulation , they can be very useful just so you get a good idea of when you ovulate as even with the textbook 28 day cycle you can ovulate anything from about day 10 to day 18 and if you don't have sex at the right time then you won't conceive Smile
The signs you've got could just be normal for the 2 week wait but hopefully you are pregnant , Good luck xx
shelly1290
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your reply ,
it does seem like we have been trying forever
Laughing
hopefully i am but its one of those things if not we will just keep trying.
x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular