Any experiences of IVF Hammersmith or Bourn Hall Cambridge?

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject: Any experiences of IVF Hammersmith or Bourn Hall Cambridge?
Hi,
We'll be getting referred for IVF in 3 months (if 100mg clomid doesn't work)and I am researching the clinics we can choose from(Oxford was an option too but that's 80miles from us so not practical).

I'm finding it really hard to compare success rates between these 2 from their own websites(figured out the Bourn Hall ones as they're simpler but can't make head nor tail of the Hammersmith ones.) HFEA website not helpful either. We've had 2 complete months of 2013 so far and they're most recent stats are for 2010. You'd think they would have 2011 figures by now.

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone had had IVF at either of these two places(the more recent the better) and what they were like etc.

I think we're leaning towards Bourn Hall from their website but trying to get as much info as possible so we can make the most informed choice possible when it's time.
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Have you tried googling reviews ? That way you'll get more personal experiences, everything seems to have reviews online these days Smile
I just had a quick google and found this old askbaby thread
http://talk.askbaby.com/viewtopic.php?t=72760&sid=266601b6f9667a9256edb641ce7a9b41
only read the first page but there are a lot of pages on it so hopefully there'll be something of use to you on it Smile xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thanks so much Nat. I'm quick to google most things but didn't think to on this occasion. Embarassed Laughing xx
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:47 am 
Post subject:
I find if you google in the form of a question like "has anyone had IVF at bourn hall" or "does anyone recommend bourn hall " then you tend to get all the forum posts as well Smile and they can be the best way to get personal experiences xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun. xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular