nausea!

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:38 pm 
Post subject: nausea!
Hi all, im 6 weeks 5 days and for the past week ive had the worst nausea ever. Ive not actually been sick (thank god) but im constantly heaving at every little smell. Is there anything that can help as im barely able to look after my son and im spending most of the day on the sofa. I am thinking of asking my gp for something but whats the risks of taking antisickness? Im finding it harder and harder to eat and ive only managed weetabix and a boiled egg and toast today. I only ever felt nausious a handful of times with my son.
Can anyone recommend anything?
Xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Have you tried ginger biscuits? Or get some travel bands, they're drug free and can work really well for morning sickness. Try eating little and often rather than big meals, and make sure you're drinking plenty.

Hope you feel better soon x

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Personally nothing works from experience. I was throwing up all day every day. It was awful, it made me so depressed as me and my daughter became so distant but thankfully it went by 20 weeks completely.
I found the meds I tried didnt help at all so I didnt try any more for fear of the risks.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the replies ive not felt so bad today but thanks for the suggestions I never even thought about travel bands and im shopping tomorrow so will pick some up and some ginger biscuits and im gonna get loads of healthy snacks too. Glad your feeling better now ava as I know it got you down xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular