Off the scale - help plz

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 am 
Post subject: Off the scale - help plz
Juts got back from the mw and she has measured me and I'm actually off the chart Shocked (big wise). I knew I was bigger this time but didn't realise THAT big, would explain why my pelvis hurts so much tho. She didn't say much apart from I need an urgent scan (which I'm having on Monday)

Anyone else have this, what did they do (if anything), are there any risks to baby or me? I had my GTT done and that was well below, I'm booked in for a c-section at 39 weeks anyway.

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
I have got too much fluid and i just have to take tablets every other week xx
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
I havent had this but my mum did. She had too much wafter and an 'unstable lie' with the baby and was kept in the hospital for weeks as she lived 20 minutes away from the hospital and there was a chance if her waters broke the cord could come first.. I've measured 2 weeks ahead with both this pg and my last but last time the midwife ignored my concerns and I had an 11lb baby so it's good they are scanning you to make sure everything is ok Wink x
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hey how did your scan go?? Hope everything is ok Smile x
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi Rach, scan was ok.

So baby currently measuring 7lb 1oz (so they estimating a 10lb-er Shocked and my waters are 8.95 (the danger zone is 10) so I have another scan next Monday to see if its increased as they are saying its increased a lot since my last scan.

The weight doesn't bother me to much as having a c-section, just need to watch that fluid.

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
I dont think much to them trying to estimate babies, weight tbh. They kept saying Anais was small an she was 8lb 1oz. Cant believe your nearly full term, its flying by Very Happy

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
Lexismum wrote:
I dont think much to them trying to estimate babies, weight tbh. They kept saying Anais was small an she was 8lb 1oz. Cant believe your nearly full term, its flying by Very Happy

yeah it is, although tody I'm having an uncomfy day so it seems like I've been pg forever lol

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean, i got my bfp 361 days ago, that seems like forever ago Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular