ttc

livelife22
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 pm 
Post subject: ttc
Hello everyone me and,my husband been
ttc for five months now am only twenty
Years old i thought it would be like that! To,make it, worse everyone one around me is pregnant its so depressing but i went to the doctor i made a Appointment to see if my, tubes are open i, pray everything its fine and me and, my partner can have kids, very soon
suzem
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi livelife22

I'm new too so thought I would say hi. Don't worry too much about not being pregnant after 5 months, it took me over 9 months before I hit the jackpot and a pregnancy never entered my thoughts.
After that there was no stopping pregnancies!.
I was a young mum and time is one of the most important things on your side
Trying seems to ruin the magic so just have fun and don't stress.
I'm on here post reversal operation. Long and boring story and even though I'm now in the mindset of becoming a mum again I won't be 'trying' just enjoying intimate times with my husband and letting nature decide whether it's meant to be.
ClairaBell
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi to you both and welcome to AskBaby

Please check out our other forums for questins on ttc/pregnancy. You will be made most welcome. xxx Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 am 
Post subject:
it took my husband and i a 2 years before i fell pregnant. i found out i was pregnant the day before i was due to get tested to see if i could have children it happened for us when i stopped putting pressure on myself and just relaxed good luck xx
ExcitedBeginners
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:32 pm 
Post subject: TTC
Hi everyone! Livelife I am also in my early 20's (turning 23 this month) my husband and I are only on month 2 of TTC. I am wondering if you have any new news or updates on your life adventure you are on Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular